Sunday, April 19, 2009

There was something in the air tonight

After a long hiatus, i decided that an update was due. Reading the blog from its inception onwards, i realized that the last few months have been quite instrumental in changing my outlook to life. But this post is not supposed to be about philosophizing, enough with that! What i enjoy the most, ostensibly, is drama, and tonnes of it, and at some base level, thats probably one of the reasons this blog was started! Thus, the narration must not stop!

Since january, there have been many changes of note. Most importantly, i've lived up to my goals of being happy, and have realized that happiness breeds more happiness :) There have been mishaps - petty quarrels which have turned into literal brawls, silly crying fests, yo-yoing between friends, but the positive outcome has been that i've realized who my real friends are, who's going to be there when im down and out, with a kiss on the forehead, and who'll be on the opposite end passing judgements. I've also learnt how fickle certain relationships can be, how its easy to attract a person who earlier didn't so much as give you the time of day, just by simply not caring! I've always been the pushover, it's nice to catch a glimpse of the greener side.

The strongest development has been the bourgeoning friendship between Mowgli, Pea ( friends studying with me in PG college ) and I. I wont write too much about it, it being quite precious. The breaking ties in my life have been represented by my failing relationship with Chef (my oldest friend from school), its indeed been extremely tough watching an 18 year old friendship breaking down for trifling reasons. But im still hanging on to the belief that this too shall pass. Im hoping all we need is a breather.

Exams start in two days, and the nervous feeling hasn't properly hit yet, quite a scary thought. Adios, hopefully the next time wont be too far away.

No comments: